Improving Veteran Employment Outcomes
This course will help familiarize the student with employment programs and services available to Nevada's service members, veterans, and dependents.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to understand and explain where to refer individuals to the resources necessary to assist veterans in finding and retain meaningful employment with a living wage.
Student Learning Outcomes:
1. Identify barriers to employment for transitioning active duty military, veterans and National Guard members
2. List the benefits of hiring veterans.
3. Explain State veteran employment programs
4. Explain Federal veteran employment programs
5. Explain incentives and opportunities for veteran owned small businesses
Minimum passing score:
70% on the final quiz
15 question multiple-choice quiz
Credit Hours for Nevada Veteran Advocates:
How to enroll:
This course is "open enrollment." Select the course name from the course title list to enroll.