Unique Veteran Populations
This course will help familiarize the student with the various groups of unique veteran populations as well as the benefits that they may be entitled to receive due to their military service.
Upon completing this course the student should be able to:
- Recognize unique groups within the veterans community and explain where to refer individuals to the resources necessary to assist them based upon their needs.
- Explain the broad categories of unique veteran populations communities we serve in Nevada.
- Explain the various registry programs available to some of these veterans from exposures in their military services.
- Explain medical benefits, support services and benefits that some of these veterans may be entitled to receive as a result of their particular status.
- Explain key programs available to provide awareness of and immediate assist available to address veteran suicide.
Minimum passing score:
15 question multiple choice quiz
70% on the final quiz
How to enroll:
This course is "open enrollment." Select the course name from the course title list to enroll.