This course will familiarize the student with the VA Improved Pension (Aid and Attendance and Housebound) Benefits to include; eligibility requirements; application process; and referral resources to assist in applying for the benefits.
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
1. Describe VA Non-Service Connected Pension to include Aid and Attendance and House Bound benefits
2. Explain the eligibility requirements for Non-service Connected Pension
3. Explain the eligibility requirements for Aid and Attendance and House Bound benefits
4. Explain the application process for Non-service Connected Pension and Aid and Attendance and Housebound benefits
5. Explain how to refer Veterans to obtain Non-service Connected Pension; Aid and Attendance; and Housebound benefits
Minimum passing score:
15 question multiple choice quiz
70% on the final quiz
How to enroll:
This course is “open enrollment”. Select the course name from the course title list to enroll.