A Pre-Service Training for All Teachers And Tutors New to Adult Education in Nevada
- Developed by Nevada’s ABE Professional Development team
- Provides information common to all AEFLA-funded programs in Nevada
- Six units: adult education in Nevada, teaching adults, standards-based instruction, accountability and assessment, professional development, final reflections
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
1. Explain the role of College and Career Readiness Standards in adult education.
2. Describe the components of a CCRS lesson plan.
3. Explain andragogy and how it informs teacher practice.
4. Explain Nevada state assessment policy.
Minimum Passing Score: 80% quiz average
Credit Hours: n/a
Time to Complete (Approx.): 1 hour
How to Enroll:
This course is "open enrollment". Select the course name in the course list to enroll.